September 10, 2004

MY LIFE'S EXPERIENCES

The Lord is not yet through with anyone of us yet in fact He is changing us from glory to glory.

Many times I ask God .. why? and why should I undergo certain life's circumstances that hurt.Most of the time the going doesn't come at all easy and find myself so feeble that I can't even lift a finger to change my circumstances.

Yes, I should endure hardship as discipline.

I've read somewhere that it takes 40 days to make a good habbit and 40 days also to break a bad one ...I know there are things that I have to go through for a time.


Our mind must be renewed first before we can find the real victory in this life's battle.God did not immediately restore Job's health or possessions. He did not even argue with Job. Why should He? Instead, He asked Job a series of questions that were designed to bring him to proper thinking and believing.Yes, if we will reflect and discriminate the things we're going through. It is for our own good ...

YES as I look back and remember the things that I went through ... every bit of experience whether good or bad was made for my own good. Job had shown some arrogance; he needed to be humbled. So do I.

A humbling experience for Job... In this God used irony to good effect. He did not use sarcasm, for His purpose was not to humiliate Job but to humble him. It is one thing to be brought to the place where we recognize we are nothing; it is quite another to be humiliated--so bullied or made fun of or made to look cheap that we inwardly cringe at the treatment we receive. People can easily humiliate each other, but that is not the way God works."God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son" (Heb. 1:1,2, NASB).


No comments: